Friday, March 9, 2007

My little niche

My cable modem went out on me yesterday. I figured out today it was the modem and not my computer which was a relief. The modem, though, needs to be replaced and I couldn't get to it today. In the meantime, instead of dial-up I ventured out and went to a Borders book store. Wow. Was that a mistake. There were two guys plucking on some guitars and screeching into microphones. I think they were trying to pass for musicians but I can't be sure.

So back I trekked to near my house and I wound up at a Starbucks in Fontana. Not the nicest of destinations but it's not bad here in the south end. But I was surprised to find out that I can get online for free here. I've got to come back more often.

Anyway, I'll be working on a nice bit of info Andrea scooped up today at the Galaxy-Chelsea presser. I'll get back to you on that.

No comments: