Saturday, March 31, 2007

Bienvenidos a la MLS

I sat down to watch a game and get on my laptop about an hour ago. I changed it to Chelsea-Watford for a brief moment until I remembered that Atlas-Cruz Azul was on, so I switched it to that.

It's a good game so far. I think I made the right choice. Plus, it's on a short delay as opposed to an hours-long delay. As long as I remember to change it back to Chelsea-Watford at the end, I'll be fine.

Anyway, during halftime of the game (it's on TeleFutura) they started talking about MLS. TeleFutura is going to show MLS games and MLS highlights are going to be on TeleFutura's nightly highlights show, Contacto Deportivo.

They spent only about a minute talking MLS. First, they opened with saying that Kansas City and Atlas had formed a partnership and the hosts said "That just shows that all roads lead to MLS." They brought on the guy who will apparently spearhead the network's MLS coverage and he basically teased some stuff that will be on Contacto Deportivo. He said that a well-known Mexican is headed to MLS and said that an ex-Real Madrid star could also be headed to L.A. Then they said their first game was Houston-Galaxy on April 8 and they finished off by saying "Bienvenidos a la MLS."

No comments: