Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Work gets in the way

Sometimes, working can get in the way of blogging. Such was the case today as both Andrea and I were out at Home Depot Center gathering interviews and the like. I've tried to do the mobile blogging thing but I can't figure it out. Plus, knowing me, I'd probably try and blog while I was driving or something and I kind of don't want to do that, you know.

But there was one major breakthrough in the Sideline Views world. We got our audio stuff up and running. I posted one test clip somewhere. I'm still trying to kick the tires and take the thing out for a few test drives but the possibilities for our things are unlimited. Already I'm preparing my cool Cobi Jones clips from before the U.S.-Mexico game and will have plenty of other things to get to. With the start of the season, there will be post-match press conferences, Gold Cup interviews, Beckham interviews... wow. The possibilities are unlimited.

Also, there might be a Sideline Voices show coming your way.

By the way, Andrea has this really, really cool story for you guys she's working on. Yay Andrea!!

Anyway, we hope you enjoy the clips and this blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog, keep up the great work, guys