Monday, March 5, 2007

Chewbacca defense

It's great having all sorts of visitors from around the country and the world. I think it's so funny that I can write something now and eyes from all over the U.S. and all over the world glance at it and that I have the ability to track that. It's great.

Lately, Sideline Views has had visitors from Malta and St. Kitts but this is still troubling. Still we have no Paraguayan visitors. Ecuador got on board the Sideline Views train but nothing from Paraguay. It's like that episode from South Park where Johnnie Cochran throws the Chewbacca defense at the jury: it doesn't make sense.

"Why would a Wookie, an eight-foot tall Wookie, want to live on Endor with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? It doesn't make sense."

Let's see, um, oh yeah, the U-17 coach from Paraguay in 2001, Eduardo Villalba, told me about a drink called terere. Supposedly it was some sort of drink that is popular in Paraguay, akin to lemonade on a hot summer day here in the States I suppose. Oh, that reminds me, Pocari Sweat! That stuff rules! It's a Japanese drink that I've not seen here. I've been meaning to go to Little Tokyo to see if that is sold here. I really should take a drive out there.

Okay, I'm rambling. I'll stop :)

No comments: