Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Write for ESPN

There is a bit of a catch - you have to be LA-based, and you should have some soccer and journalism experience.

As Jen Chang, the U.S. page editor, has detailed, I've left my contributor post at espn.com. I'll have more news on where I've landed later on, but for right now, the big news is that people who thought, "I could write something better than that," whenever they read my articles now get a chance to try.

Seriously, I've had a good run with espn, and I'm pretty proud of the history of articles I've built up there.

Change is good, though, and I think the job will be an exciting opportunity for the right person.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

AC, I just hope your new position is soccer related?...and you continue to contribute to this blog, cuz it is a very informative site for us Galaxy/USA fans ...even if we have to put up with L.B. :)

PrimateWrangler said...

Thanks for the ESPN articles. I just hope your next gig is still in English so I can partake, but best of luck in your new venture.

Ivan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ivan said...

How do I apply????????

Anonymous said...

Ciao AC, thanks for your ESPN articles and the blog, and good luck for your next adventure.
You're right, change is good.

Franco - Playitusa.com

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new job with the LA Galaxy.

yopauly said...

I will miss your articles at ESPN A.C.