Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday plan

I'll be out at the opening of MLS camps for both Chivas USA and the Galaxy. My task might have been a bit easier had Fabio Capello called on David Beckham but as it stands I'll have to make sure I hit up both camps while training is dying down. Chivas will start at 10 while the Galaxy starts at 10:30 so I'll be able to pull it off, hopefully.

Then, I've been asked to appear on another radio show. I'll be calling in to the American Soccer Show which airs on the Champions Sports Radio Network. The show is taped today and broadcast tomorrow I believe. I'm like Brad Guzan that way, in high demand. Only difference is he'd get a ton of cash while I get to plug my appearances here on the blog.

Unfortunately, I won't have my camera with me. No, I didn't break it - Andrea's the one with a penchant for breaking things! My brother's first child was born on Friday and I let him borrow my camera, so it's tied up.

Anyway, check back later for audio clips and tidbits from each respective camp.

1 comment:

A.C. said...

I'm clumsy. Also, I'm always carrying too much stuff, but mostly, I'm clumsy.