1) You can’t bet against them (the MLS Cup finalists), because they’re always there. I know Houston’s going to struggle offensively. They need to find some sort of forwards, somehow, but they’re always a good team and it's the same with New England. How much Pat hurts them, I don’t know, and Andy Dorman. We’ll find out. Change is bound to happen after a while, especially in this league. You can’t go on keeping guys who are that good forever.
2) People always look back to the golden age of the Galaxy and while I was a part of it, I’m almost tired of hearing about it, because I think the team can do better.
3) It’s the team that many players want to play for and it’s a place that many people want to live. There’s always going to be that certain amount of pressure, playing for the Galaxy, but we need to do something this season. We need to win something and get into the playoffs. Last season was disappointing.
4) With young rookies, you can always tell the ones who are going to make it by their demeanor off the field, in addition to what they can do on it. They show an ability to adapt in the team, but off the field, they also show that sort of – it’s not reverence, but respect, and wanting to learn from the veterans. In that sense, those are guys that are going to stick around for a while and succeed in this league.
5) For the guys who have been around for all the coaching changes – there’s not many - I think we’ve seen a wide variety of what’s out there. I think that those guys are able to adapt a lot better. With that said, it hasn’t helped our results and it hasn’t helped us make the playoffs. But I think we’re ready to accomplish something. We have the players and the staff to do that.