Friday, February 1, 2008

Catching up

I didn't have a chance to blog much yesterday. When the Guzan news broke, I was only able to jot a few things down on my phone as I wasn't near a computer all day. Winter sucks, and it's not just the weather.

Anyway, I will be out at US training on Saturday and Guzan will be there to talk about the events of the last weeks or so and his near-miss at going to Aston Villa. I can already predict what he'll say:

'I'm happy that Aston Villa and Celtic showed interest in me and it was unfortunate things didn't happen but I'm also excited to be back here at Chivas USA and with my teammates here. My focus this year will be with this club and the U.S. national team and I won't let anyone down.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So when the deal fell through with Villa why didn't they try to work something out with Celtic? Not enough time in the transfer window? Same work permit rules?