Friday, March 16, 2007

Story's done

I just got off the phone with the last person I needed to talk to for my story that will run in The Press-Enterprise tomorrow.

I'll make sure and link it up here when it's published.

It's a good story. Trust me. I'm not just saying that because I wrote it. Andrea is a much better writer than I am. I just tried to keep myself out of the story as much as possible and let the yarn spin itself.

As far as the reporting part of the story goes, Sunil Gulati is awesome. I was able to get in touch with him easier than I thought. Usually you have to jump through numerous hoops but not with Sunil.

1 comment:

A.C. said...

Naw, I'm not a better writer, Luis, but I'm probably a slightly different one. I like to think that in the soccer-writing universe, there's room for a variety of styles. I'm probably the one whose stories are busy with the equivalent of nutmegs, cutbacks, and cool dribble moves, while your articles take a nice pass and apply the clinical finish.