Thursday, March 15, 2007

Sitting all alone


Yesterday, I was in such a rush to get everything together to go out to the Chivas USA-Red Bulls game that I forgot to eat breakfast. Not only did I need to get my regular stuff together (camera, digital recorder, water, snacks) I had to get stuff for my daughter as well (books, pencils, markers, sunscreen, snacks, drinks). So between all that and firing off a bunch of stories, breakfast simply slipped my mind.

Anyway, see if you can tell who this lonely figure is while I eat a bowl of Raisin Bran.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the file name of the photo is to be believed, it's none other than Bradley_Bob_1 :-)

L.B. said...

Aw, you cheated!!

I knew I should have named it differently... I should have named it interim_head_coach... no, that wouldn't have worked either...

Maybe Michaels_Dad_1 or Bruces_Successor...

or maybe Guy_Alone_in_Stands_watching_Game_At_HDC

Anonymous said...

yes I did, but your photo is clear enough that one can see who it is anyways.

How about sour_puss? Honestly, have you ever seen a picture of him smiling? I'd even settle for your personal report that you have seen him smile, even if you didn't grab a picture of it.