Thursday, March 15, 2007

Quiet celebration



I don't know that Taylor's competition at forward was excited about his goal. Maykel Galindo gave him a cursory slap on the hand while John Cunliffe did the same.

As far as I can tell, they're all friendly to each other but they're also all competitive. I'm sure Matt's as hungry as anyone to get some playing time. If he earns it, great but he hasn't shown much in two years to leave much hope that he'll improve all that much. I hope he goes out and scores 8 goals this year but I don't think that's going to happen.

EDIT: Galindo shook his hand before I took the picture of him paying no mind to Taylor. Cunliffe have him a cursory slap on the hand. It seemed confusing later to everyone but me so I edited what I wrote. My bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, you don't know the difference between Galindo and Cunliffe?

L.B. said...

Uh, sorry. I didn't explain myself correctly. Galindo shook his hand before I took the picture. I didn't want to repeat myself and say that Cunliffe also shook his hand.

Wow. Sorry for the confusion but yeah Galindo shook his hand before I took the picture. It's not like he totally ignored him.

My bad.