Sunday, March 18, 2007

Yard Sale

Saturday we had a yard sale. It was the first time we'd had one but we have a bunch of things we wanted to get rid of that we figured it best to have a yard sale. My wife actually wanted to do it more than me so she kinda ran the thing while I contributed with what I could. Mostly, Spanish-speakers showed up so I eventually served as the translator between buyer and seller.

I did contribute some clothes that don't fit any more (too big) and some assorted soccer stuff that just takes up room and collects dust. I sold a Club America hat that for some reason I had. That was one of the first things to go, along with a leaf blower and a pair of shirts. Then, a pair of Galaxy soccer balls went. If I had to put my money on what things would have sold, I would have bet that it would have been those three things.

I also tossed in some old MLS media guides. I always hang on to them but I really don't have any use for them. Unfortunately they didn't sell at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.