My power rankings for the week. No-brainers for the first and last spots, everything else around the league is up for grabs.
1. Sporting KC. Six of six. Unstoppable. Have to be considered favorites to run away with Supporters' Shield.
2. San Jose. Responded to New York, twice. Salinas injury could be tough to overcome.
3. Real Salt Lake. Can't fault them for getting run over by Sporting KC.
4. Seattle. Finally scored. Sounders can go on woeful scoring droughts, strange considering their talent.
5. New York. Marquez.... what. was. that?
6. Chicago. We love the Chris Rolfe signing.
7. Houston. If Will Bruin can consistently find the back of the net, Houston will be tough to take down.
8. FC Dallas. They like to save it late, don't they?
9. Chivas USA. Nine points out of nine on the road - no fluke here.
10. Colorado. Survived Mullan's first trip to Seattle; no points but no brawl either.
11. LA Galaxy. A win, yes, but there were still holes in Galaxy's performance.
12. DC United. Maicon Santos is flourishing alongside Dwayne De Rosario.
13. Vancouver. Massive tests as Sporting KC and FC Dallas visit this week.
14. New England. Makings are there for decent side but can't give up late goals.
15. Philadelphia. Is it possible to not feel good after a win?
16. Columbus. Talk about punchless.
17. Portland. Is it time to question whether John Spencer is the right man for the job?
18. Montreal. Couldn't hold on to a road lead with handlebars.
19. Toronto FC. Abysmal. Rock bottom continues to be deeper than we all thought.