Alright, let me try my hand at these...
1. Real Salt Lake: Tore apart defending champs at their place.
2. Seattle: Will get more accurate read once league play starts.
3. LA Galaxy: Um... they're still pretty good.
4. Sporting KC: Took a late winner but got job done.
5. FC Dallas: Blas Perez will be solid, and if Villar can score regularly, watch out.
6. Portland: Were very impressive in come-from-behind win.
7. Houston: Dull but effective; a bit fortunate to have gotten a point.
8. New York: Cooper had a nice goal; perhaps he should start.
9. Vancouver: Le Toux-Hassli could be nasty.
10. Colorado - Can Rapids be halfway exciting for a change? Pareja might make em so.
11. Chicago - Love the Arne Friedrich signing. Love love love it.
12. Columbus - Lots of work for Warzycha to do.
13. San Jose - Wondo scores, 1-0 win... formula for success.
14. Toronto FC: If Torsten Frings plays defense all season, he's a Defender of Year candidate.
15. Philadelphia: Sorry Philly, but this team's not very good
16. DC United: Gonna be a long season in nation's capital.
17. Chivas USA. Deserved better than to lose at the death.
18. New England. Not much to take away from San Jose, except knowledge that Revs are punchless.
19. Montreal. Sorry, but expansion teams start at the bottom until they can prove otherwise.