1. Real Salt Lake: Strong, convincing victory; Espindola and Velasquez each off to tremendous starts.
2. Seatte: Who needs Fucito (or EJ for that matter) when you've got Estrada?
3. LA Galaxy: Keane finally finds his confidence, Galaxy reap rewards.
4. Sporting KC: SKC's attack just gets scarier and scarier every game.
5. FC Dallas: Perez with the first of his double-digit goal total this year.
6. Portland: Showed grit to overcome road deficit
7. Houston: A pair of 1-0 road wins to open season; not bad.
8. Colorado: Surprising 2-0 start? Playing a bad Philly team helped.
9. Vancouver: If Whitecaps can score consistently on set pieces, watch out.
10. Chicago: Weathered Montreal's impressive crowd and tough team for a valuable road point.
11. Columbus: Week off for the Crew, but still move up because they're not as bad as others.
12. San Jose: Offense can't be just a one-man show.
13. New York: Defense/goalkeeping has been abysmal so far.
14. Toronto FC: Backline was in shambles throughout the loss in Seattle but Johnson's a star.
15. Montreal: Deserved to win the match, but nobody is feeling down about their crowd.
16. Chivas USA: Something has to start happening up top; no difference makers in there now.
17. Philadelphia: MacMath has some maturing to do, and needs to do it quickly.
18. DC United: Pitiful showing; DeLeon helps save some face.
19. New England: Don't worry Revs, you probably would have lost 3-0 with 11 men.