1. Real Salt Lake - Had to figure the team was due for a letdown even though Portland is a tough place to play.
2. New York - Took the throttle off after one goal, but it was more than enough to silence KC.
3. LA Galaxy - Wonder if they'll chalk this loss up to bad weather?
4. Philadelphia - Overcame an early red card to win; takes a strong team to do that.
5. Seattle - No Zakuani, no White, no Rosales and they still get three goals.
6. Columbus - Two goals? In one game? Crew won't lost many times when that happens.
7. Houston - Will Bruin is finishing off goals that Brian Ching may not have.
8. FC Dallas - Survived the rain and lightning and got three well-earned points.
9. Portland - Stunning defeat against a team that hadn't lost an MLS game in a while.
10. Chivas USA - Thorough whipping of New England but real tests come soon - at RSL, at NY, vs LA.
11. Colorado - Casey is missed, badly, strange considering how well Folan, Amarikwa, Cummings looked; depth just isn't there.
12. Chicago - A gritty result, could have left Dick's with three points.
13. Vancouver - Salgado's first MLS goal only positive souvenir from Ohio.
14. New England - A horrible effort against Chivas.
15. San Jose - When you go up a man on the road, you're the team that's supposed to win.
16. DC United - Well, that was fun while it lasted.
17. Sporting KC - The offense was the only thing that's supposed to keep these guys in games, so if they can't score, they have zero chance.
18. Toronto FC - So much for that momentum from the win over Edmonton.