Monday, February 18, 2008

More Galaxy guess who

1) I definitely knew that I was ready last year, but at the same time, I knew that it was out of my hands. I tried to do the best job I could last year here to be ready for this year. Right now, through preseason, I feel every day I’m getting a little bit better and the team is coming together. We’ll definitely learn a lot before the season starts.


2) I hope I get to hang out with Chingy when we're in Hawaii. I want to see all his old spots and hopefully find some good restaurants he used to go to and hang out.

3) The last year and half, I guess for me, professionally and personally, have been extremely tough as far as what the team has gone through, so I haven't enjoyed myself as much as I had in years past, but hopefully we’ve turned the corner and hopefully, this ship is being steered in the right direction. I have fun when we’re winning, so obviously, the past year and half haven’t been the greatest pleasure for me, as I’m sure it wasn’t for the fans. The Galaxy means more to me than I can describe, so obviously, it affects me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cronin, Donovan, Vagenas?

A.C. said...

Yikes, you nailed it. Exactly.

Anonymous said...

Damn.... beat me to it. That one was too easy.

A.C. said...

Too easy, huh? Ok, that's it - the next ones will be tougher!