Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Cannon and Yallop

I forgot my digital recorder last week for the Chivas-Galaxy match, but I had it with me today.

Here's Frank Yallop talking about the SuperLiga final. He didn't really have much to say, as usual, so I only recorded about five minutes' worth. Plus, I called in to the "Around the League in 90 Minutes" show to give them an update on Goldenballs. I was on the show earlier talking about Chivas and told them I'd call 'em back with an update.

While there were a ton of reporters there for Frank, there were only a couple of us there to talk to Joe Cannon so I actually got a chance to ask him some questions, about four I think. I start it off, then Grahame Jones of the LA Times, Damian Calhoun of the OC Register and then I finish the portion I recorded. I think he kept talking to Damian as well as Jeff Carlisle of ESPN but I split.

Joe, as usual, had some thing interesting things to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've heard rumors that Frank Yallop is going to be fired rather quickly, is this true?

If this is indeed true, Alexi Lalas should be sent packing as well. Lalas such a hypocrite and uses others as scapegoats...like coaches...for his poor decision making.