Sunday, December 31, 2006

Posh and Becks, eat your heart out.


Or in Posh's case, just eat something.

But whether or not Beckham arrives to the Galaxy, I'd like to toast Bianca and Landon on what is scheduled to be their wedding date.

Not only am I convinced Bianca is a superior actress to Posh, but I'd also take Landon going at players on the dribble over Beckham doing the same.

Although I do know Posh's career is based more on singing, and Becks hits a wicked cross.

People have asked me how Landon might feel about sharing the spotlight with Beckham and my best guess would be that he'd be glad to do it. In L.A. there's a lot of opportunities to participate in a glam lifestyle and seek out that celebrity spotlight. Landon doesn't really do much of that.

Becks and Landon didn't have great World Cups this year, but Landon's still young enough that he can hope to turn around from that and make a major contribution. Landon has said he wants to do that and considering he's apparently cutting his honeymoon short to be at Bob Bradley's national team camp on January 4, I'm guessing he means it.

No comments: